Saturday, March 14, 2009

What Is The Glenn Beck 912 Project




This is a non-political movement. The 9-12 Project is designed to bring us all back to the place we were on September 12, 2001. The day after America was attacked we were not obsessed with Red States, Blue States or political parties. We were united as Americans, standing together to protect the greatest nation ever created.

That same feeling – that commitment to country is what we are hoping to foster with this idea. We want to get everyone thinking like it is September 12th, 2001 again.


Do you watch the direction that America is being taken in and feel powerless to stop it?

Do you believe that your voice isn’t loud enough to be heard above the noise anymore?

Do you read the headlines everyday and feel an empty pit in your stomach…as if you’re completely alone?

If so, then you’ve fallen for the Wizard of Oz lie. While the voices you hear in the distance may sound intimidating, as if they surround us from all sides—the reality is very different. Once you pull the curtain away you realize that there are only a few people pressing the buttons, and their voices are weak. The truth is that they don’t surround us at all.



We surround them.

So, how do we show America what’s really behind the curtain? Below are nine simple principles. If you believe in at least seven of them, then we have something in common. I urge you to read the instructions at the end for how to help make your voice heard.



The Nine Principles

1. America is good.

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.

12 Values
Honesty
Reverence
Hope
Thrift
Humility
Charity
Sincerity
Moderation
Hard Work
Courage
Personal Responsibility
Gratitude

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

You Are Not Alone

If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then you are not alone. Please send a digital version of your picture to: wesurroundthem@foxnews.com and then stay tuned to the radio and television shows over the coming weeks to see how we intend to pull back the curtain.

Check out the website : http://the912project.com/
A new movement is swelling in the USA as a response to the economic crisis and is headed by Glenn Beck. Called Project 912 Beck stressed the importance of 9 Principle and 12 values that he has lost in the U.S. Friday. Glenn Beck thinks Americans have lost their way, and at 12 values must be restored before things can be improved.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Bitch2 :
I happened to be watching the Glenn beck program yesterday and he was talking about this new movement on his show. This was very moving because we need to get back to
9/12 the day after the September 11Th attacks when our nation united.

************************************************************************************

Bitch1

We need as a country to get back to 9/12. I arrived at ground zero at 0130 hrs on 9/12. Our team was one of the first out of state teams to arrive........ I will tell you this, for the months of working there, I learned what America was all about. The people in the streets waving at us first responders, clapping their hands and saying through tears, THANK YOU!!!! Not fuck the police, not spitting on us... America woke up that day and remembered what is embedded in their brains since they were very small, we love this country, we love our freedom, and we will not be tread on...... DON"T TREAD ON ME...........

I cannot even put into words my feelings on 9/11 and the graciousness of the New Yorkers, there pulling together like no other people I have ever seen. People bringing home cooked meals to all of us as we worked on the pile, kids holding signs on the westside highway, saying GOD BLESS AMERICA......Not what Rev Write said, god damn amerika.....

I believe in the 8 years since the attacks the liberals have ruined our country. Not the war, the liberals, and their hate mongering. The pussy who would rather stand with communists then stand with true hero's of this country. They have slowly through the past 4 years have unwound what we have fought so hard to keep our liberty.

Glenn Beck hit the nail on the head. No one should ever forget what the terrorist did to those at the WTC. Pentagon, and Shanksville. America is weak now, and the terrorit know that, they are going to hit here again soon, and what is freaking Obama going to do???? NOTHING........... It is us Americans that will do. Support glenn beck and send off those emails............

Great post by Bitch2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The problem is American's have become lazy and complacent. It's to easy to make it someone else's job to run their lives. American's have become like hogs at the trough. They want their government to feed them more slop. It's a laziness and complacency I see from young and old.

http://kylongrider.blogspot.com/2009/03/complacency-and-capturing-pigs.html


All this led me to ask the question whether or not it's to late to turn the tide. I posted something on whether it was time to look for greener pastures elsewhere. Convert everything to cash or gold and set out for a country who's government actually works for its people.

http://kylongrider.blogspot.com/2009/03/is-grass-greener-over-there.html

I have to remind myself of the sacrafices made by our ancestors and the founding fathers of our country.
Surrender is not an option. Retreating would make me no different than the mindless do nothings that want someone else to run their lives.

Great blog and thanks for making this information available.

It's me said...

I'm attending some stuff locally where we'll be replaying the show.

I feel that the government has really been feeding us a steady diet of "Our side GOOD, their side BAD" simply so we'll stay focused on the parties, and not pay attention to how they are systematically robbing us blind.

It doesn't matter what administration is in if CONGRESS continues to screw us.

Just my two cents.